Thursday, April 26, 2012

Exciting Weekend Ahead

Alright, well it has been super crazy lately so I haven't been able to do any blog posts. This had a super busy week, but this weekend will be very fun! My grandparents will arrive tomorrow and my aunt Dana Saturday for my bridal shower. Kristen has been so awesome planning this bridal shower, and it's just a reminder of what a great and caring friend she is. I am very fortunate to have her helping me with everything. She is a very busy person too, yet she makes time to go on flower appointments and go shopping for decorations for the wedding. Last Sunday she came with Zach, my Mom and I to the appointment and shopping trip and then out to lunch and we just had a ton of fun. She fits into our family perfectly. Except for the fact that she didn't see Austin Powers until like 3 weeks ago. That's an issue.

Anyways, I am so so excited for the bridal shower and having my family in town. I will make sure to post pictures :) Then, on Sunday, Zach and I have a cake tasting which should also be fabulous. We will also get to do plenty of packing that night because we fly to Reno bright and early Monday morning to visit for a week. I feel like such an adult logging travel hours and driving a rental car on a corporate account.. so foreign to me. But, we have some great apartment buildings to check out, and have even found a few houses that we would love to rent if they're still available in June. 

I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time, but at the same time I have been trying very hard not to wish time away or be anxious for anything. I want to enjoy every single day I still have here. Every now and then I think we are so crazy to move to Reno, because we have such a great and perfect life here. Why leave that? But... it looks like life will be pretty great in Reno, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment