Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Two Months From Today

I will have been living and working in Reno for a week. I bet you were expecting something about the wedding, but at this point moving to Reno and planning this wedding have turned into one beast. I feel like the craziest bride ever because I have done hardly any planning because I'm just too overwhelmed with how much there is to do. So, not only to help myself figure it out, but also to give you a window into my crazy world, I figured I would lay out my schedule and then list what we have left to do. I will leave out the fact that Zach and I work 5 days a week, and are on an overtime schedule right now...

This weekend: Zach and I both work Saturday (extra OT for me).
Sunday we are hoping to schedule cake tastings

Next weekend: My bridal shower is on Saturday, so we will have family in the entire weekend.
Monday Zach and I will fly to Reno to visit for the entire week to make sure we like it.

May 5th/6th weekend we will still be in Reno finding an apartment building hopefully.

May 12 and 13th we will have to fit some wedding planning in, but its also Mothers Day. Have to make that good since I won't be seeing my Mom as much anymore! :(

May 19th Zach and I work.

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend. If we don't have things planned by then we are in TROUBLE.

Weekend after that is the wedding. Not a lot of time.

So, the wedding is June 3rd... and we have to be in Reno working on June 11th. So we will have the week after the wedding to move, unpack and get ready. In case people aren't a nervous, emotional wreck on their wedding already... it'll be the last weekend I am living on the east coast with my friends and family.

What are we thinking??? I don't know. Why am I still sitting here just watching TV when I have so much to do?? Also don't know.

Things left to do: My shoes, Zach's shoes, bridesmaids and groomsmen get to pick their clothing, pick music, get more decorations, figure out flowers and arrangements, figure out our wedding vows, cake tastings and selection, figure out the rehearsal dinner... and it goes on but I can't think about it right now.

Okay, vent session over.

No comments:

Post a Comment