Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here Goes Nothing

I have been considering starting a blog a lot recently, and decided that would be one of my "resolutions" for 2012. I enjoy having a cyber diary and a place to share my life. I have come across a lot of wonderful blogs through my obsession with Pinterest. I know I won't be able to compare to those, but I hope to use them as inspiration to really follow through with this. 

Over the past few months I have started crafting and cooking more, and I definitely plan on focusing on those adventures in here. And I don't use the word adventures lightly. Zach got a KitchenAid mixer for me for Xmas, so I see a lot more of that coming in the future! I also have big goals for decorating, and with my cheap frugal nature, a lot of that will probably be DIY. Beyond that, we will also have some wedding planning, and maybe even baby planning, coming up this year, so I will share all my different thoughts on that as they come. Plus, I'm sure there will be plenty of completely random ramblings thrown in here.

Since this is one of my resolutions, I thought it would be appropriate to share my highlights of 2011, as well as my other goals and expectations for 2012.

So, 2011 was incredible because:

+ We moved back from California so I get to see my parents more
+ We got engaged!
+ I started working at CustomInk, which I couldn't love more

And I hope 2012 will be similar, if I follow these goals:

+ Keep up with this blog!
+ Watch less TV
+ Go on a walk every. single. day.
+ Pay off my student loan debt (thanks CI!)
+ Continue saving money towards a down payment on a house
+ Travel


No comments:

Post a Comment