Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Bedding!

Okay so just to start with the most obvious statement, I am terrible at blogging. Or, to say it more generally, I am incredibly lazy. Like, its terrifying. But I am going to start backtracking and catch up on our past few weeks. About a month ago I was browsing the wonderful wide web during my lunch at work, and ran across a duvet cover I really liked. Redoing our bed has been on my list for a while (next up, head board), so I was pumped! I was getting off work early that day because Mitch and Donna were flying in for New Years, so I wasn't planning on shipping. That is, until I found this little gem on Z Gallerie's website:



If you think that pic looks weird, you're right. Zach loves blue, I love pattern and chevron, I was excited. I took a pic of the screen and sent it to Zach. I knew I didn't have a lot of time because it was on clearance, and Tysons mall is crazy busy after xmas. Zach loved it, so I ventured over to the mall at RUSH HOUR on my way from work to the airport. The parking lot itself took over 30 minutes just to park. I got into the store and they didn't even have the blue duvet! Gah! But wait... what was this, a stone/grey version of it instead. Well, to be honest, I was kind of scared of the blue cover.. too much color. Too crazy, but I knew it was right up Zach's alley. What is up my alley? Grays. I'm seriously digging gray lately. Nail polish, uggs, pants, leggings... why not add a duvet cover to the mix? I snatched it up and have loved it ever since!


Oh, and I think Bielski has loved it too! Shortly after we bought some wonderfully soft sheets from Macys (also on sale!). Our bed restoration is well on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment