Friday, January 27, 2012

CustomInk Happenings

The past few weeks at work have been super fun. A new "Leader Board" was started, where they scroll the top 3 people in different categories for the department to see. They announced it by giving out personalized M&M's (awesome!) and a countdown on our computers to when it went live. It was exciting, and I was so happy to see that I made the top 2 in two different categories. 


Last weekend we also had our annual party (well after the holidays so everyone is available). It was so nice/different seeing everyone dressed up, since we are such a casual office. Plus, any opportunity for free sushi and desserts? I'm in. It was in the Ronald Reagan building in DC, which was also nice because I don't really go into DC for anything fancy like that usually.



I look terrible in that picture (WIDE LOAD), but I actually really loved my dress. In real life it had a ton of rushing and it was tight enough that you could see that I'm not actually a wide load, but not so tight that I felt uncomfortable. Wonderful. 

This week has been filled with baking for me. Yesterday was my old desk buddy's birthday, and she is obsessed with bacon. I made her french toast and bacon cupcakes, which was actually kind of challenging. I think it was mainly challenging because I was exhausted when I was making them (at midnight and then 7am the next morning). Then, at 4:00 this morning (apparently I don't sleep anymore) I made Keith more red velvet cookies! He moves to Reno next week and I am going to miss him SO much. The weekend after I started working at CI was the company bbq, so I didn't know anybody. He hung out with Zach and me a large portion of the time, and has been incredibly nice to me every day at work. And it isn't because I'm special, he is just an amazing person. He will be missed. Here are some red velvet cookies I made for him previously (I didn't take pics when they were done at about 5:30AM):



No comments:

Post a Comment