Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Wonderful Weekend That Was

Last week felt like one of the longest work weeks of my  life. It may be the random snow storm that happened on Monday, or the three seasons worth of weather that happened after that, but it felt like forever. As I was wishing for it to be Saturday, Zach was ready for Monday because.... it's his first day at CustomInk tomorrow! Good luck Mr. Boyd!

This weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in a longggg time. Saturday was spent  solely focused on food. Wegmans trip in the morning with my family (always fun for some reason) and then Kristen and I baked for hours. More information on that to come in my next post. Today we went to the Leesburg Outlets, for nothing in particular, and came home with more than ever. The sales were so awesome, and we got things we actually planned on buying eventually. Here are some of our collection:


I also don't usually care for sports, but the rest of today was spent on my throne (that I build of pillows) next to the fire watching the games. I wanted the Ravens to win yesterday, got my way. I also wanted the Giants to win today and knew they would even though everyone told me I was wrong. And of course, the lovely Caps got the W as well. And now that that is over, I am cracking up listening to Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes (and mostly suffering through the rest of it).

All in all it has been a very relaxing, yet exciting, weekend! Which was necessary, because next weekend will be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment