Saturday, February 18, 2012

Yes to the Dress

Brace yourselves people... I actually found a dress. I have been frantically searching for the longest time, and was very discouraged. I didn't want anything too bridal, but didn't want anything too casual either. In case you weren't aware, that's a major task. I recently was searching Sarah Seven dresses online, and found that a bridal store near me carries her dresses, and a bunch of other GORGEOUS gowns. So Kristen, my mom and I went there this morning and I tried a bunch on. Some were long, some were short, all were incredible. I am not going to reveal too much about the dress I chose here though, because I don't want Zach to know too much. I didn't take any pictures of the store, but it was beautiful and such a nice experience. They had great music on, little snacks out, it felt very private and the staff was wonderful. Here are some pictures I found on yelp.com:

These two pictures show where I tried on dresses, and the couches that my mom and Kristen hung out on.


Soliloquy Bridal Couture
And they had sooo many fun accessories! Didn't buy those yet, 
because there was just too much to choose from.

Now time for invites, bridesmaid dresses, and the guys clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment