Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crisis Averted

Well I had one of my first INCREDIBLY stressful moments during this wedding planning. We have been so fortunate so far because most decisions have been easy. Perk of planning a wedding so soon? You have to make decisions, which makes it easier! So the crisis tonight was bridesmaid dress related. The place we found the bridesmaid dress sells out of sizes/dresses SO quickly its unbelievable. The dress went on sale a few days ago, but had all of the sizes still in stock yesterday. I got online this evening and 3 sizes were already gone, including size 2! I have some tiny girls as bridesmaids, so I panicked. After about 2 hours of back and forth with one of my cousins, and finally hearing back from two other bridesmaids that they had actually already ordered (thought they hadn't)... everything is fine. One of my bridesmaids even got 2 dresses in case one didn't fit her, so we have an extra dress in case something happens! And we can just return whoever's doesn't fit since we have the extra, even though they are sold out. I literally thought I would have 1/2 my girls in this dress, and the other 1/2 would have to find a different about 2 hours ago. Now, everything is wonderful again and the girls will all match! Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment