Saturday, March 24, 2012

Registry Gems

Through all the craziness that comes with planning a wedding, I keep forgetting that people will give us presents! It is so weird/exciting to think of all the goodies we might get. We made our registry forever ago, but we still love every single thing on there, and have added a few more fun things along the way. I wanted to show off some of the random things we have on there, because we definitely added a few things that aren't your typical registry item! We also tried having a few items on there that aren't from huge department stores. Plus, a few of them were things I didn't know existed before we made our registry and they're just too cool not to mention.

For starters, I found "fairiy doors" on etsy. They are just little vinyl things you can apply to your wall above the molding (or wherever you like) and it looks like a fairy's entrance to the room. Ridiculously awesome.
Another thing I have been loving are the cute new options for measuring cups and spoons. Anthropologie had a few great options.


I also realllly thought it would be fun to get a Wii, so we could play Just Dance and use Wii fit. It is one of the things on our list that I have a feeling we won't get (which is totally fine), but it would be so fun!


For another "small business" find we have this great driftwood wreath:


I thought this would be great in a guest bathroom:


Making the registry has definitely been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment