Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Finding Flowers

I'm sure everyone agrees that flowers can make a huge impact on a wedding. That makes them a huge part of wedding planning (especially since they aren't cheap). I have found a bunch of ideas I love, so I can use these as inspiration. We don't really have a lot of areas that need decorating at our location, so I don't know how many flowers I'll be able to incorporate, but I'm loving these ideas nonetheless.

Baby's breath is super affordable so you can use a ton of it and still get a great look:




I have also been loving pink flowers lately, and anything that looks super soft:

This entire arrangement reminds me of Villa Blanca - a crazy gorgeous restaurant in Bev. Hills owned by Lisa from RHBH



And then pink flowers mixed with blue, LOVE it!




I also visited Longwood Gardens this weekend, so I'll be posting more flower pics very soon, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment