Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Funday; 3/18

Sunday is the only day that Zach and I both don't have to work, so we are making a concerted effort to do something great every Sunday. Well, this Sunday was packed. We woke up by 9:00 am and decided to go on a walk with my mom. It was still cool and grey out, but according to my mom's step-counter-thingy we went 2 miles. I don't exercise...ever.. so I was pretty impressed with myself. Then I made delicious scones that can be found in the nearest Wegman's refrigerated aisle:



Yes, I sprinkle sugar on top of the scones. Don't judge. Then Zach decided he wanted to go check out a car, which is right by Wegmans and my mom had to go shopping, so we decided to all head over there together. We go to dealerships allllll the time, so I'm a little over it, but it was fine. We got home and I started marinating meat for some Korean meat for dinner, which I will share the recipe for later because it is DELISH. 

Right when I thought I was going to retire for the night (about 2:30 in the afternoon), Mark and Maddy texted Zach about heading to Great Falls for a walk. I love that we can finally spend time outdoors, I seriously love Great Falls and taking hikes/walks, and Mark and Maddy are pretty awesome so I sacrificed my couch time. It is a Sunday after all, we have to do something great. We had so much fun with them, as always. It is so nice having another couple that both of us really like hanging out with. Hopefully we will get to share more Sunday Fundays with them :)




Never gets old.


Checking out Mark's super cool old camera



Mark somehow spotted this snake in a tree above us, which I thought was gigantic.
No one else thought he was that big..


No comments:

Post a Comment